SINGLE INCURSION - VACATION CARE
Children aged 5 to 15 yo
Please get in touch with us for personalized pricing
Up to 40 children
LENGTH OF INCURSION
Open Space Area
Our Vacation Care workshops are designed for K to Year 6 students during the school holidays period only.
Apart from fostering self-expression and being great fun, the STEM workshop encourages learning the fundamental concepts of geometry and mathematics.
Our team will bring thousands of magnetic blocks and provide 60/90 minutes of stimulating, creative, and fun activities. At JC Ingenium, we encourage learning fundamental concepts of engineering and mathematics. Children learn and explore 3D versions created using magnetic blocks, providing them with a deeper understanding of space and volume. During our session, children develop team-building skills by working towards the common goal of building various large-scale structures together. These creations will then be joined to create one large final project. At the end of the session, children will help dismantle their constructions and tidy away the blocks.
JC Ingenium can cater to large groups of up to 40 children. However, if your service is bigger, just provide us with the number, and we will tailor a program that matches your needs! For the number of children, we need a large space like a school hall or gymnasium so that children can work confidently. We also require one large table to set up the magnetic blocks. Our setup does not take more than 10 minutes, and we arrive at least 15 minutes earlier so the session can commence promptly.
- Highlights include mathematical and geometrical concepts. Trial and error through balance and gravity.
- Investigate and learn to observe the environment from another perspective through experimentation and exploration, helping to develop visual thinking.
- Help towards creativity and fine motor skills by developing models and constructions while favouring the development of memory and knowledge.
- Respect the diversity of children since the incursions are based on participation. The integration of differences between children is part of our presentations.
- Learn and enjoy teamwork and collaboration to promote mutual learning between participants and social values such as tolerance, responsibility, effort, overcoming, and patience. In the same way, they will discover their personal abilities and their development individually.